Sunday, January 22, 2006

feed me insanity


hibernation has finally taken its toll ,leaving me insanely bored..
so deranged that
I actually force myself to think of something to think about.
my very pathetic attempt to keep any wandering thoughts towards him.
(argh!!I'm doing it again)

I have officially run out of ideas,
I stare blatantly at the com screen,
flip aimlessly through magazines,
channel surfed everything on cable,
fluffed puddles,thrice!(till I think she's annoyed and might start to bald soon)
and
rewatched every possible movie worth my time.
my only resort, a sojourn with the Mr sandman.
unfortunately, the mind seem to be working on the contary.

high time I rewired every twisted vessel in my system.
alrighty alls not lost,I shall continue my battle after revitalising myself
with my
trueblueenergyboosting power supplies.
"yes, one mik mac meaul upswize purlease."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home