Saturday, January 21, 2006

agnate minds


tonight ,I forfeited one of my allnightcrazymindfcukhighs
due to the extremely late return of my cash registers.
*apparently my mom had another latenight itchy finger synrome .
alas,the one&only mustafa.
and again,fustration taken up a new level.

lately,the cosy feel of hibernation is gradually growing on me.
having shop and dine from the comforts of home beats, fighting the rowdy city crowd.
a new addiction up on a rise ;)
somehow, I'm too lethagic to leave the house, except for the very rare and promising occasions.
where i still practically drag my arse out.
but,as lazy as i want to be, i figured i need out.
all that free time, gets my mind wandering, a tad too far.

i miss him so much that if its even
logically possible,i'll tie a note to a pigeon and fly it over the grossly polluted waters of Singapore ,in hope that this trusty feathered friend of mine would somehow find him in that dense eeky tekong forest.
sharnz suggested,adopting the old coventional,message in a bottle idea.
either way, i'm driving myself bonkers *~*

"close your eyes,
think of me,
look to the night sky,
cos we'll wish upon that same star."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home