Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dust buster


I have embarked on my route to self improvement .
for starters I cleared the overdued wasteland aka,my room.
From my clogged wardrobe(colour coordinated as well),to my toppling tree of bags,
to the my "dumping ground' study table and finally my dispersed pile of belts.
I reorganized EVERYTHING.* if you've seen my room before, you'll be so proud :]
satisfaction at its finest.

I sense a new burst of energy and zeal.
could be the upcoming lunar new year festive mood.
(I even had my nails painted a shade of blood red to welcome the season (; )
or maybe..
the rekindled faith.
knowing I have their approval,makes me believe.
thank you.
this time round..Its gonna be a 110%.*pinky swears

flick the dirt of your shoulder,
discard all dirty laundry
and hang those prettywhities for all to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home