Saturday, January 07, 2006

Simultaneous reaction


competition can be such hazards.
sweeping in, wracking lives,bonds,reputations..
defiling minds ,betrayal of integrity..
competition lures out the very worst and yet the very best,

Based on our personal preferences.
how do we determine what's best,
or right from wrong,
there is a very thin line here.
question remains..
will you risk it all for that one true spark of satisfaction,
or abstain from such infedelities and stickclose to what we regard as morally correct.

lonely cab rides home allow me time to fanthom the many insercurites and uncertainties I have towards life.
time to reflect,
time to submerge my mind in streams of "what if" and "whys"
moments i consider sacred.
my very own mindstimulating orgasm ;)
I pondered tonight,
have i developed ?
as a girlfriend
a daughter,
a friend..
as a person.

..And I think to myself, what a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home