Sunday, January 01, 2006

Where do I begin

I do not look forward to living life this way,period
its time to get off the bench and put my life back in perspective.
but as they say, honor the past before you look to the future.
here are 5 significance in the year 2005:

The highs
it was basically the girl and her addictions.

The money
the route to all evil.
these leafy greens always fall short.

The people
Felicia, my crazy allnighter.
Sarah, my hopeless cynic.
li hui, my September romance.
James, mr steadfast,my timeless style.
jimmy, mr"like Bruce lee".
nick, mr drunk amnesia.
Felix, mr tissue.
Nadia,miss tech savy

The one
Despite the countless fights and breakups,
we made it work.
2006,we'll relive and revive those lucid memories
wankyboo,I love you.

The Randoms
my 'on impulse' tongue piercing
my craz'ae ass trip to hk/china
our first getaway
our longest break up
my prolonged bitch fits
aggressive odd day clubbing
the short lived infatuations
prawning mania

the next would be irrelevant,but..wth,I'll add it in cause it makes me smile ;)

the nemesis
that tall dark skinny guy with a weener the size of a cocktail straw.
I feel your pain,NOT.


Okay so the year hasn't been that great,more like a rollercoaster ride with the inevitable downs.
but as I look back..Life lessons learnt,good ones in fact.
All in all ,2005 was good while it lasted and I loved every bit of that crap filled year.
happy 2006,people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home