Friday, September 16, 2005

tickle me crazy

These days,
religious time spent with my 'sunshinefer'-i miss you already.
impulsive 3am visits to mustafa centre
'oddday' clubbing
"actually" infested sentences
and
destinationless cab rides.

my stomach was my current centre of gravity.
pigging out on ice cream,salmon sashimi and instant escargot,
all these orgasmic delights and i'm still not putting on the pounds.argh..
-i so need fat transplant-

Now:
i'm too lazy for my own good.
fresh out of fags,ice cream and beer
yet,
i'm dreading the trip down to the nearest 7 eleven.
( anyone reading this now,oh please be a sweetie and do the honors*smiles*)

5.05am
Janna needs, needs him many many
janna misses, misses him plenty plenty.
babyboo loves, loves you deep deep...
... counting down the hours to 'canoodling' time.she loves.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home