Friday, September 09, 2005

delusive

here i am, bloging, procrastinating and avoiding the inevitable.
All this wasted time,when i have yet to complete my asignment,
which i add,is due in 28 hours.

I see an urgent need to pack my bags and enroll myself into one of those 'time management' camps
and if that fails to improve, i reckon you infuse some sort of chip in my brain.
i won't go into details but note that its a hell lot of work to complete so if you don't see me in school on monday,
there might be a slight chance you'll find me with my brains blown out,lying in a pool of blood on my kitchen floor.
yes,my heads about to expload any damn minute now.

Thinking of hitting the clubs tonight...or maybe not.i don't know.
i have no engagements but honestly i don't care cause,it's the weekend,
and all thats needed is my weekly dosage of alcohol.
Time to make myself some instant escargots and wait for plans to come my way.
-last night i dreamt i had super powers.wee!.irrelevant ? i know, but i'm sure you're aware of my current state of mind.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. you and your silly dreams(:

10 September, 2005  
Blogger JANNA said...

i know ..but i swear it was so darn real.

11 September, 2005  
Blogger JANNA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home