Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Broken

It hit me like a huge tidal wave,sweeping along with it every inch of whats left of my ego.
Is this necessary?why do society judge what they can't see,WHY?
words hurt and if you didnt know they cut the deepest.
how is it possible that people find ways to entertain themselves at the expense of someone elses pain.
No one's perfect.
we live life the way we want to and sometimes things,they don't fit in your perfect lil porcelain fantasy.
so why do people still create such ridiculous lies.
I am accountable to myself ,to what i do and my conscience is clear.

hearing it from someone you still hold dear,makes it even more unbearable and heartbreaking.
.I hope you're happy.

As much as i wish i could be strong and face those sons of bitches,
a part of me is broken and
i'm left to pickup the pieces,alone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home