Wednesday, September 28, 2005

tears run dry

The past two weeks have seen me spiralling down to the pits..
into this abyss of anguish,deceit,desperation and despair.
and it's slowly depleting me by the hour, feasting away on my already fragile soul.
abundant unanswered questions..yet i fear the outcome.
leaving me with sleepless nights and a wandering mind.

is it ever possible to be strong.
we presume,we charade .. we try to do all thats necessary to cover the pain..
but when its dark and loneliness creeps in, don't we break down?
i refuse to be weak,
i resent being one of those detestable weaklings who wail to their friends about their certain emptyness.
thus this sudden impulsive lifestyle.*appologies to those i've hurt in the process*
lately partying and alcohol has been my constant two way ticket .
taking me for a night of temporary fantasy eventually bringing me back to that pending reality.

After all these while,
i repeat my mistakes..
and as a consequence,
just like a "sailess" boat,
i'm left drifting..only to patiently await salvation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hurt is temporary dear. dont let something like this destroy what you can have in the future, come on, get back up and get your engine running again. dont be lazy, it'll kill you. just take a day off to catch up on your work and you'd feel like coming back to school again.. please?!

03 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home