Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I do what we do.

Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I have never dyed my hair.yeap,dye virgin and I'm loving it :P
2. I have a mole/dot/whatever u make of it centred at the tip of my nose.
3. I can't prwonounce the letter R. it turns out sounding like 'ow'.
4. I was suppose to be a boy.So it states my moms ultrasound scan.
5. I generally suck at ball games.
6. I hate soft toys.thank you but no thanks.
7. My email add is janna_tle@yahoo.co.UK. (imma closet kantang)
8. I dropped my last milk tooth when i was 20.
9. I cooked my first maggie when i was 17.
10. I have never had a dreamless sleep.

I tag:

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger dogsey said...

    hmm, I'm still thinking...

    30 April, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home