Monday, March 26, 2007

back to basics

i decided to use back the original template,figured it was way more visual friendly.
I've pretty much grown out of the over-rated fancy pansy layouts.
(not that my previous was anything to brag abt either)
guess i enjoy that its less complicated.

ironic given that my life's complicated as it is
and I've always been a walking contradiction.


side tracking a Lil,
my all time favourite,
"old married couple"

i appreciate how you inject hope into all that may seem bleak.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey what programme do u use to edit your pictures??

29 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice layout baby. love u =)

29 March, 2007  
Blogger JANNA said...

it's photoshop:)
and i love you too.

03 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home