Sunday, November 27, 2005

ashes to dust



i fascinate myself too well with my sudden behavior shifts.
i wish i knew why this opted change...
but oddly i appreciate that negligent frenzy,"quote" unquote"James; my bitch fits.
destinationless fast walks lift my mood.
you walk,walk,walk ..till you're left breathless
apace with your predicament, ultimately they evaporate alongside the carbon dioxide you emanate.

tonight made a significant difference.
adapting to the change of enviroment...
it takes awhile,
but she'll get there.

old faces and yet another discomaniac night.
sadly my 'happyhigh' lasted for a mere hour ;(
nemesis alert,(spotting a beyond grave hairdo.*smirks*)
and overspicymaggiegoreng later , i endured a chilly bus trip home.

the past is real,the future speaks no boundaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home