Saturday, November 19, 2005

Getting away with murder

I hold on no further..
words unreversable.
you're right, it would never have lasted.
what we have will start with a memory...
i'm glad.
cos i know i tried.
upteen times mentioned,
but it has to be the last.

up and coming festive moods.
beautiful decos deck the streets, happy couples cuddle to this "white" chrismas.
dashed dreams , lonely missletoe nights.
i'm resentful.
do i want to shatter the glass ball..this self made illusion.
call me silly, mock me all u fancy,
but when it comes to this ...
i face my demons,straight on.
you mentioned, i've got you..do i ?
in the late of night,will you even be there...
no ones ever gonna,this i figured.
so unless you're certain , let me be..
i don't want another heartbreak
another stab through the heart,
another piercing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home