Wednesday, July 27, 2005

overload

taking a break from my soon overdue essay.
here i am lounging away,with a stack of notes on my left and a pile of books on my right.
sipping on my already warm ice peach tea,chewing on a stale tasting piece of gum and my manjaqueenpud tucked comfortably on my lap.
well i finally managed get the rest that i so needed.
feeling a tinsybit refreshed.
its a wednessday,and the temptation of clubbing tonight is killing me.
i miss the pounding music,the alcohol drowning , the nonstop dancing..even the merlioning.
and its only been barely a week.
in a pathetic attempt to get my mind off things, i've decided to create a list of things to do.

my to do list
.clear my room
.organise my closet
.walk puddles
.repaint my toenails
.pick out outfit and bag for tomorrow
.call my baby
hopefully by then i'll be dead tired .

i'm guessing its about time i get back to the wonders of the sistine ceiling.

(rach darling jus offered me my desire on a platter,can it get any harder!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home