Tuesday, September 04, 2007

house of cards in a huricane

As i sit here twirling my hair around my finger and and restlessly tapping my fingers against the keys, my mind and my heart doesn't seem to stay insync and its extremely unsettling and yet relieving, i'm guessing its one of those gemini shifting moments..

hur. fuck this emo nemo jumble rumble, i'm here,just trying to fill the space..
yup and it seems thats all i've been doing.

oh well. heres, just because:

. journeys to the west have taken a right turn and i'm nesting pretty well inbetween.
perks of central civilisation , friends and lover all just a stone throws away :)
.took yet another major hit to my cheebs and spent new yrs eve still mildly sedated :(
but then again general anesthesia ..always a positive form of high :)
hmm yet nausea and headbang not very complimenting :(

walking as though i have what seems like a vaginut
and getting reaquainted with the flu..
i must say great start to the year
hello"too' o o' eh"!!!
brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home