Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wayward route

defenselessly watching them take you,
that moment ,
my heart lost all zeal to beat.
and it seem like I lost the very essence of my soul.

for all the pain and heartbreak you put us through,
for all those countless disappointments
for your immense lack of self appreciation
for all your broken promises
for leaving..
I hate you.
when will it ever be..
when you'll learn to love yourself more than we do.
sudden mishaps ,and pain stricken moments ..
do you not see?

I wish I didn't need your smiles,
your laughter,
your voice.
I wish I didn't need you.
but you've become that constant devoir .
a very essential prominent.

the days ahead already seem bleak
much more the years..
all these while..
you were my pillar, my smile..
my miss September romance..
for all's worth,
how can you not know...
that we love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home