Monday, February 26, 2007

in my eyes

how can i love with a deadline?

can i surrender all despite the very unpredictable future?

i'm so tired of living in doubt

ridding on insercurities

with demons roaming my head

i'm constantly putting a filter on my emotions..

holding back and ultimately risking all i have.

i can do without you


Yet,

the mere sound of your voice melts my heart,

the thought of you still gives me butterflies,

your kiss still leaves me breathless

your embrace still soothes my fears,

i still get lost in those lazy brown eyes

and the fact that i miss you even

with you standing beside me.

i can't be without you



i know i'm very much the lost soul,

but

don't ever stop believing

my heart only belongs to you.

"love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise"
-Samuel.J-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home