Monday, December 11, 2006

Fall asleep on my knee

I believe in soulmates and that it is infact what
makes life all the more worthwhile.
where chemistry and passion collide.
infactuation and farmilarity over ride,
a combirnation of love and agression
forming the perfect equation.

there comes a time where you cross paths,
and for every moment spent together
you disregard the world and its blatant surroundings..
cause it no longer matters anymore.
but it doesn't always have to lead the way you intend it to,yes?
I admit it may seem all picture perfect..And a part of me yearns it
but the mere chance of this unexpected fairytale,subdued
whatever left me cold and numb.

they say,you write out the chapters in your life,
and maybe I choose to keep this short but sweet.
it might not have an happy ending ..
but netherless, it would be a fairytale :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home