Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Excuse,you.

compiling events and accounts through the course of the past week,
would be whack,given that i have a mutual agreement with my body
that I've been perpetually awake for the past 3 consecutive days.
So,this week has by far,been my most emotionally vacant and
still the alreadyfcuked bodyclock refuses to head clockwise.
which annoys me that rest ain't just physically but mentally impossible.
Cause my mind's in its own limbo
and my trail of thoughts seem to be in tangles and knots,
I'll leave the visual essentials do my talking
while I work at getting back on track.

the overworked
,

and the underpaid

buffet at sakae

and

we stashed the leftovers in the ginger container.

cheapskate, I know,

but a treat for the

next unexpecting customer ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home