Tuesday, August 29, 2006

instant itch

its another one of "those" days,
where all that surrounds me seem endearing.
everything,everyone..except me.
inadequate and lacking of some sort and yet I can't put a finger to it.

in an attempt to shake off these jaded emotions
and
avoid wallowing in any unwanted doubt,
I took a drastic measures of a run in the park with pud.
barely making 4 laps before collapsing from extreme exhaustion,and I mean literally.
(damn!Those friggin ciggs)
even now,there's needed effort to breathe and I'm still seeing spots *~*
despite the added shapes to my vision, my skin does feel unusually smooth :P
anyhow,the pending downloads have been downloaded
and I shall gain back every bit of them carbs by pigging out on
pancakes and a tub of Ben and jerrys .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home